Roland Salerno Commercial Diver 2nd Class Salvage Owner
Diving Certification and Services
The Diver UWM is fully licensed in the State of Florida, Broward County, City of Fort Lauderdale which we have as additionally insured. We currently have access to Port Everglades secure docks.
- We employ certified commercial divers only.
- We replace and install premium Zimar galvanic zinc anodes.
- We have 24 hours emergency services including night time diving repairs as needed.
The Management and staff strives to be one of the most diversified company in the commercial diving industry, and continuing to diversify by meeting customer needs, while safely performing the highest quality of work, with both efficiency and accountability.
With our team of well experienced commercial divers and advanced underwater equipment, we are confident that we are able to complete your job and project to the highest standard level and excellent performance.
We work to:
- Excel our job output to the satisfaction of our client
- Tender the best qualified and well-trained staff to perform their duties and responsibilities in fulfilling job requirement
- Serve our client for the best maintenance quality performance
- Provide professional service
- Facilitate customer’s demand and give response as soon as possible
- Provide proper coordination and constant communications for job updates
KAMEWA (Rolls Royce) Underwater Water Jet Services
- tip of impeller clearance
- galvanic zinc anodes replacement
In more than 30 years we have acquired the expertise and the knowledge to provide premium diving services for the marine industry and the yachting community.
The propeller efficiency deteriorates in time due to the increasing surface roughness and also with the growth of marine fouling.
The propeller roughness significantly affects ships such as high fuel consumption, low speed and less power performance.
Purpose Of Propeller Polishing:
Propeller polishing is an economic and cost effective method to maintain the good performance of vessel.
After polishing, the surface condition will be checked using the Rubert Comparator Scale which consists of 6 specimens reflect exact replicas of the surface roughness of propeller blades.